Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
Jason's Roadtrip 2012 Plans
August 29, 2012
1:27 am
KSomers
Forum Posts: 1

So if this trip is really going down, you guys gotta do this thing right. I'd suggest having listeners who volunteer to transport or house Jason pig out on some sugar free candies. They are known to make people very gassy. Can you imagine Jason stuck in a piece of shit rattle trap with some strange dude who can't quit shitting his pants for 300 miles down a highway? That'd be golden !

August 29, 2012
1:34 am
Belcher
Australia/Canada
Forum Posts: 4

tell him to walk it

August 29, 2012
1:45 am
DeFeo
Forum Posts: 17

the "track Jason" app needs to happen for this no matter what! and buy the cunt a GoPro so he can record this voyage!

-DeFeo
August 29, 2012
2:25 am
gravymonkey
Atlanta-ish
Forum Posts: 1

If and when you send Jason across America, I can take him if and when he reaches the Atlanta area. I can set up a tent in the yard for Jason to crash, and the back yard is fenced in so he has a place to frolic. If my backyard is not to Jason's liking, I know of a shelter that will greet him with dirty, hairy arms and big, strong hands.

I'd be happy to spring for some KFC and a case of Red Dog beer so Jason can maintain his massive choleric intake. He's own his own for providing weed though. Since I live in the suburbs, I don't know where to get any of that fancy California grown stuff. Any schawg I could get would be an insult to his weed palette I'm sure.

I don't know if Jason's ever been to Atlanta, but there are a lot of famous attractions like The World of Coke, The Atlanta Aquarium, Little Five Points, The Shakespeare Tavern, The Laughing Skull, the river where they filmed the movie 'Deliverance' and many more; all of which I'd be glad to bring Jason to get a picture of the front of the building and take him to the next place.

Oh yeah, before you send Jason, can you fluff up Jason's IMDB page? I have to convince my wife that Jason is some sort of Hollywood big shot before I can bring a strange hairy guy on my property. I'll explain to her that he's very artsy and he's doing research for his next movie playing a hobo.

August 29, 2012
4:25 am
Nigger Cunt
Forum Posts: 34

I think the whole idea is funny and everything, but when you think about Jason coming to stay with you, the reality sets in that there would be a foul smelling, partially deranged homeless man infecting your couch with bedbugs, mooching all your schwag and scaring away any women in your life probably permanently.

August 29, 2012
4:53 am
The Weasel
SoCal
Forum Posts: 34

If I lived on the route he was taking, I would let him stay….but gravymonkey has the right idea…tent. I may…may let him have a bottle of tequila.

Smells Like Your Daughter
August 30, 2012
3:11 pm
matt
wodonga,victoria,australia
Forum Posts: 16

how awesome,jason dropping property values all over the usa!!!!

August 30, 2012
5:41 pm
Kostabi
Forum Posts: 5

I bet he doesn't get a day into the trip before someone pretends to kidnap him, and probably a week before someone is making him dig an unmarked grave in the headlights of a stolen car.

Do it!

August 31, 2012
7:38 pm
stuntgoatuk
Forum Posts: 4

If he gets to New York, Jim and Eddie should meet him there then fuck off and fly back, but tell jason he has to make his own way home!

August 31, 2012
10:32 pm
bishopEZbake
Pittsburgh
Forum Posts: 43

someone needs to keep a running count of how many blow jobs he has to give between la and nyc.

i will eat your liver
September 1, 2012
5:14 am
warpigmothercranker
Forum Posts: 14

I am Eddie Iffts teeth. I recommend Jason hang gliding on me across the country. Plenty of extra room to stretch out on.

Hey Eddie chomp chomp

September 2, 2012
2:42 am
xinode
Adelaide
Forum Posts: 16

If jason where to come to australia [if this turns out to be successful in America], i would set up his own room, give him a tour around adelaide vis bus, car or walk < he would need that (the walking) and then we can go to the pistol club and shoot some targets, under extreme supervision, i cant trust him

===Atheist, humanist, secularist, Marijuana/Gay/Les/Bi/Equal Rights supporter (fuck feminists) computer nerd===
September 2, 2012
5:05 pm
frogwise
Forum Posts: 13

I really hope Jason's trip involves some trucker forced sodomy somewhere out in the middle of the country. Yeehaw!

September 14, 2012
1:33 pm
kcaccidental
Forum Posts: 8

how about random youstream bits from various situations along throughout the journey, viewers being given the heads up from jason's twitter feed.? does mr auer have phone that would be able to handle that?

September 14, 2012
7:34 pm
AssCream
Forum Posts: 54

how much could it be to fedex him?

Eventually everyone needs a little AssCream!
September 15, 2012
1:01 pm
kcaccidental
Forum Posts: 8

AssCream said

how much could it be to fedex him?

a 'per pound' proposal could end in tears..

September 15, 2012
6:20 pm
EddieIfft
Forum Posts: 3

Sorry guys tour isn't happening now. Stop asking about it.

September 15, 2012
6:24 pm
DickInABook
Forum Posts: 25

EddieIfft said

Can we ask y? Fuckin fat cunt he is…he would have loved it too.

"It looks like your penis is stoned and chilling on a bean bag"
September 15, 2012
6:44 pm
AssCream
Forum Posts: 54

EddieIfft said

i guess we have to get jason fired. i found the address of the place he works at. having trouble finding a phone number. calling in and asking for jason would be fun

zinc
604 W. Venice Boulevard (Abbot Kinney Boulevard), Venice, CA 90291

Eventually everyone needs a little AssCream!
September 15, 2012
6:45 pm
EddieIfft
Forum Posts: 3

DickInABook said

EddieIfft said

Can we ask y? Fuckin fat cunt he is…he would have loved it too.

It's Jason's fault, we'll get into it on an upcoming podcast.

Forum Timezone: UTC 0

Most Users Ever Online: 95

Currently Online: DickInABook
6 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

AssCream: 54

bishopEZbake: 43

Nigger Cunt: 34

The Weasel: 34

DickInABook: 25

DeFeo: 17

matt: 16

Babus: 16

DJGreedyG: 16

xinode: 16

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 180

Moderators: 0

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 4

Forums: 17

Topics: 92

Newest Members: campbird, stargate69, jianjun, AidsBanana, Simo2810, MaxxFisher, RudiSkacel, c9952594, republican, muppish

Moderators:

Administrators: RayRoy (2)